COP21: Reflections on the Historic Climate Agreement – Whatâ€™s next for the world?
February 3, 2016 – Six Ithacans who participated in COP21 in Paris, shared personal reflections on the 195-nation agreement on climate change.
- Bob Howarth, Cornell University
- Sandra Steingraber, Ithaca College
- Karen Pinkus, Cornell University
- Allison Chatrchyan, Cornell Institute for Climate Change and Agriculture
- Johannes Lehmann, Cornell University
- Colleen Boland, We are Seneca Lake
Introduction: Barbara Lifton, NY State Assembly
Moderator: Todd Cowen, Cornell
Sponsored by: Cornellâ€™s Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future,
Tompkins County Planning Department, Tompkins County Climate Protection Initiative
Recorded: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 7:15pm;
Tompkins County Public Library, Ithaca, NY
Leave a Reply